Neodymium is one of the rare earth metals that happen to be a part of a really strong magnet alloy. Neodymium magnets are widely famous for strength and high magnetic force. Neodymium magnets are the strongest magnets and have wide range of applications. It is an alloy of Neodymium, Iron, and Boron. These magnets are present all around you. With its unique strength, Neodymium magnets are used in various fields ranging from technology to hospitality. parajumpers jacka rea
Applications of Neodymium Magnets
There are versatile uses of Neodymium Magnets. Not only in building machines and technology, Neodymium Magnets have many commercial uses too:
- Neodymium Magnets are used in jewelries’ to keep the small earring in place.
- In hospitals, these are used in MRI machines and other small equipment.
- In space research programs they have been collecting dust off the Mars’s surface.
- Security systems also use neodymium magnets.
- Also you can find Neodymium Magnets very useful in making mounting tools, oil filters, costumes, and welding clamps.
- The hard drive of a computer and even the speaker phones attached in the computer uses this magnet.
- Many people interested in magnet researches and magnet enthusiasts use them for working on their experiments and researches.
Precautions While Using Neodymium Magnets
Though Neodymium Magnets are very useful and sturdy, it also needs to be handled and taken care of properly. You need to take proper precautions while using Neodymium magnets. Some of the major ones are:
- Take care that the Neodymium magnets never go near your mouth. If swollen, they can cause you severe damages to your wind pipe and esophagus.
- It is highly recommended that rare earth magnets of any kind must not be used with children around.
- When magnets collide the action can be very fast and strong, so make sure you handle it well or it can possibly pinch your skin and cut your clothing.
- It is advisable to keep these away from the contact of eyes.
- Large pieces of Neodymium magnets can be very dangerous and harmful while collision. They can cause fatalities, if not handled properly.
- You must be aware where the magnets are kept. Many times, unknowingly any metal can get attracted and cause an accident.
- Make sure that any kind of strong metal machines or equipment that is not in use is kept away from Neodymium magnets.
More about Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Magnets were first invented in 1982 by General Motors, Special Metals, and Sumitomo.
- In spite of its unique strength, Neodymium magnets are not too expensive. They are comparatively cheaper than samarium cobalt.
- Neodymium Magnets chemical formula is Nd2Fe14B.
- It forms a tetragonal crystalline structure.
- It has uni-axial magneto crystalline anisotropy and the electron spin takes place in a single direction, which gives it a stronger magnetic pull capability.
You will surely get to know more about the amazing Neodymium magnets on usneodymiummagnets.com/neodymium-disc-magnets.html. These are the strongest magnets and have several uses.